With over ten years of experience building spray decks for clubs from Hawaii, to British Columbia and California, our designs reinforce the accumulated knowledge of what works. Choose heavy duty Top Gun or race weight rip-stop nylon and options to meet your specific needs.
Top Gun - Long lasting and great for training and everyday use.
- 11.5 oz 600 denier marine grade acrylic coated polyester which is waterproof, anti-mold, anti-mildew and rot resistant while remaining strong and highly tear resistant.
Rip-Stop Nylon - The lightest option best saved for race day rather than day to day training and use.
- High tenacity 420 denier with a grid of twisted picks for added strength.
- Large neoprene skirts adjust easily for differing paddler sizes and styles
- HD polypro rub strips at each position with additional protection at position 6
- Large curved waterproof zippers for easy changes
- Large hi-viz easy to grab zipper pulls
- Three piece design for easy installation
- 7 Hoops with adjustable tensioning
- Clear records pouch, timing anchor and utility pouch at position 6
- Custom features gladly considered
Measuring your Boat
In order to guarantee the fit of our spray decks, they are manufactured from the measurements that you provide for your specific boat.
See below (Documents & Media) to download our measurement form. Once complete, please email it to email@example.com.
NOTE: TOP GUN® fabric is finished to resist the growth of mildew. However, it should not be folded and stored while wet. Accumulations of dirt and animal droppings which can support growth of mildew and result in fabric staining, should be removed periodically by recommended cleaning methods.
Periodic reapplication of AQUA-TITE® GREEN water & stain repellent, or a similar post treatment water repellent, should be done.
TOP GUN® fabric may be cleaned with a cleaning solution of 4 ounces of bleach and 2 ounces of mild soap mixed in one gallon of warm (100⁰ F) water. Do NOT use detergents. Use a soft, bristled brush to lift soil embedded in the fabric surface. Rinse thoroughly with clear water to remove soil and soap residue. After thorough cleaning and drying, water repellency may be reduced. The water repellency can be improved by an application of AQUA-TITE® GREEN water repellent.