Paddle Sports Equipment
At North Water we pride ourselves in providing our dealers with the best products and customer service in the industry; here are just a few ways we do that:
- We design and manufacture our own goods in our own factory in Vancouver, Canada.
- Various Sales Programs aimed at: Pre-Season Booking, Volume Sales, Retail Staff Incentives.
- Fast & accurate turn-around times, all Canada and USA orders leave North Water every day we are open, so if you order is into our order desk by noon on Tuesday your order will leave the next day.
- US Shipments travel by Canada Post Expedited Ground unless otherwise requested.
- Economical weekly shipments by Canada Post to all Canadian destinations unless otherwise stated, requested or arranged.
- Customer service representatives who paddle and who are interested in getting you the product that best suits you and your customer’s needs.
- User-friendly web site that walks you through our entire product line with ever growing video instructions, tips and tricks.
- Helpful information like fit-lists and dimensions as well as ever growing video segments of product suggested uses, pro-tips.
- Wide selection of products aimed to keep paddlers Safe Comfortable & Organized which enables you to cut down on freight and the number of vendors you work with.
- Ability to respond to your needs quickly and efficiently.
- Less than 1% return rate on our products and a guarantee we stand behind.
- Almost exclusively recyclable paper Packaging.
- All plastic packaging is re-closable & recyclable #4 plastic.
- When you buy North Water you are buying our experience and dedication to quality.
- If you are not 100% convinced your purchase is the most versatile and well-designed piece of equipment for its intended purpose, let us know and we will:
- Change the item to your specifications
- Replace it with something else
North Water fully backs our workmanship.
How to become a North Water Dealer
- Contact the Sales Representative for your area. Let them know you are interested in becoming a dealer.
- Review our Sales and Credit Policies.
- Send a completed Dealer and Credit Application directly to North Water.
- Once we receive the above, the Sales or Customer Service Representative will contact you to go over the product line, Sales Programs, Prices, Product Knowledge Clinics, Staff Incentives Programs and determine if and how we can make it work. If you have any questions feel free to call us or your Sales Representative at any time – we’re here to help.
- We look forward to working with you in supplying you with products that continue to make paddling a safe comfortable and organized sport.
All file links on this page are in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.
Review our Sales and Credit Policies
North Water Sales Rep Info
Dealer Forms for Download
Dealer Sales and Credit Terms
Dealer and Credit Application
Download Adobe Acrobat
Outfitter / Livery or Guiding Service is considered by North Water to be a registered business or educational facility engaged in the hiring or renting or guiding of paddlesports equipment, guiding and or instructional services to customer for use and not retail sales. A business which sells retail paddlesports goods as well as rental of such goods is considered by North Water to be a retailer. A business must fall into one category and not both. If you have questions please contact us by email or phone.
- All items must be ordered on a company purchase order which includes billing & shipping addresses, contact information (phone, fax, email etc.) and federal tax identification / RN number.
- Business card, brochure, and/or a business plan.
- Terms: pre-paid with a Visa, Mastercard, Money Order, Bank Transfer or Company Cheque.
- Receiver / Purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges.
- Outfitters purchasing North Water goods may be eligible for a listing on our North Water Outfitter page. For further information contact us or your North Water Sales Representative.
- If you feel your organization qualifies to be a North Water Outfitter would like to purchase North Water goods for Outfitting / Livery operation, please contact us or your North Water Sales Representative.
Instructions to set up User Name and Password
- Contact North Water by telephone fax or email to set up your password.
- You will need to be a dealer or outfitter in good standing with North Water.
- Your password will only be valid for 6 months after each use. If it has expired call us and we’ll go over your contact info and make sure everything us up to date and issue you a new one.
- Your password is a valuable and confidential piece of information. The use of it holds your organization liable for information downloaded , goods ordered with it as well as to the terms and conditions as outlined in our Sales and Credit Terms. Much of the information accessible with your password is considered confidential and not intended to be shared with others outside your organization. Please protect your password and treat it with respect.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.