Bigger is always better. We took our ever popular 4-Bailer and super-sized it. The new Big Bailer has 50’ of 3/8” polypro rope and a bailing pocket that will hold 2 L of water.
4 key safety items and two new colours in 1 amazing product. Its a buoyant heaving line, bailing bucket, pea-less whistle signalling device, and high visibility reflector. Meets Coast Guard regulations for human-powered boats under 19'-8" or 6m.
- Throw/Tow Line, Bailing Bucket, Pea-less Safety Whistle, Hi-VIZ trim
- 50' or 15m of length
- Won't crack or break like a plastic safety kit
- Compact, flexible, easy to stuff, knot & throw
- Mesh panel drains and dries quickly
- Durable 420D rip-stop pack cloth construction
- Easily clips to boat for secure and quick access
- Use with the optional Quick-Click Belt for waist worn convenience
This product has been designed to enhance your paddling experience, but remember that, as with any other piece of equipment used in a water environment, it has its limitations, restrictions and potential dangers. It has been designed for use in water conditions that require experience and skill. We strongly urge against using this product if you do not possess the skills necessary to recognize the dangers of such conditions. Upon purchasing North Water equipment the purchaser/user assumes all risks of injury or damage to himself, herself, or others as well as loss or damage to any property. In purchasing/using these products (s)he agrees to hold harmless North Water Holdings Ltd., their officers, employees, agents, and representatives from any liability for injury or damage of any kind that may be suffered by the purchaser or others through the use of these products whether caused through negligence or otherwise.