Similar to the PRO, it still meets the critical needs of sea kayak towing rescue. Ready for the addition of the PRO features as your skill sets evolve.
- Floating Polypropylene 1/4” x 50' rope
- Retrieves quickly without bucketing water after jettison for quick storage or re-deployment.
- Can be deployed without opening the rope storage
- Meets Coast Guard Specifications as a Buoyant Heaving Line
- Comfortable to wear 1-1/2" (50mm) waist belt and cam release buckle
- Small wide gate, stainless steel keyhole eye carabiner with parking anchor.
- Suitable for serial and multiple tows
- Small Soft Closed cell foam Carabiner floatation
- Secure Velcro closure
- Drainage panel
Can easily evolve with your skills with the addition of:
- Adjustable and removable shock absorber
- Easy to feel pull bead on cam buckle for fast waist belt release
- Large wide gate, stainless steel keyhole eye carabiner with parking anchor.
This product has been designed to enhance your paddling experience, but remember that, as with any other piece of equipment used in a water environment, it has its limitations, restrictions and potential dangers. It has been designed for use in water conditions that require experience and skill. We strongly urge against using this product if you do not possess the skills necessary to recognize the dangers of such conditions. Upon purchasing North Water equipment the purchaser/user assumes all risks of injury or damage to himself, herself, or others as well as loss or damage to any property. In purchasing/using these products (s)he agrees to hold harmless North Water Holdings Ltd., their officers, employees, agents, and representatives from any liability for injury or damage of any kind that may be suffered by the purchaser or others through the use of these products whether caused through negligence or otherwise.