Safety and Function
- Comes standard with the Quick Release Chest Harness Belt and Extrication Line
- Critical design features that directly benefit and the safety of the user
- Broad size range and adjustability ensure the best, safest fit for any body shape
- Designed for comfort and freedom of movement in or around water
- Maintains full floatation in low temperatures
- Accommodates duty belts and other mission specific gear
- Made in Canada and are ULC and Department of Transport certified
- Our unique “Systems Approach” delivers a wide range of Additions and Optional Products to configure PFDs' to specific Agency missions.
- The Pro System is highly flexible so the user can rapidly reconfigure to meet evolving needs.
- Closed cell foam, eliminates re-arming, valve maintenance, and bladder repair downtime costs
- Many of our PFDs have been in continuous duty for more than 10 years exceeding both inflatable and off the shelf PFDs
Current User Groups
- RCMP; standard issue for patrol car, marine, snowmobile, MSERT
- Department of Fisheries and Oceans
- Provincial Fisheries Ministries
- Canada Border Services Agency
- Federal Shiprider Marine Units
- Municipal Police Departments
- Royal Canadian Marine Search & Rescue
- Numerous SAR, Fire/Rescue Teams
We will gladly provide reference contacts for you to find out first hand how our Pro System enhances the safety and effectiveness of their organizations.