Pro System is the 'new standard of care' in professional PFDs. The public agencies who have adopted the Pro System for the safety, function, and versatility, speaks for the lasting value built into this leading-edge safety equipment.
Safety and Function
- Comes standard with the Quick Release Chest Harness Belt and Extrication Line
- Critical design features that directly benefit and the safety of the user
- Broad size range and adjustability ensure the best, safest fit for any body shape
- Designed for comfort and freedom of movement in or around water
- Maintains full floatation in low temperatures
- Accommodates duty belts and other mission specific gear
- Made in Canada and are ULC and Department of Transport certified
- Our unique “Systems Approach” delivers a wide range of Additions and Optional Products to configure PFDs' to specific Agency missions.
- The Pro System is highly flexible so the user can rapidly reconfigure to meet evolving needs.
- Closed cell foam, eliminates re-arming, valve maintenance, and bladder repair downtime costs, while continuing to work with significant punctures during an emergency, unlike a pneumatic PFD.
- Many of our PFDs have been in continuous duty for more than 10 years exceeding both inflatable and off the shelf PFDs/
Current User Groups
- RCMP; standard issue for patrol car, marine, snowmobile, MSERT, URT
- Department of Fisheries and Oceans
- Provincial Fisheries Ministries
- Canada Border Services Agency
- Federal Shiprider Marine Units
- Municipal Police Departments
- Royal Canadian Marine Search & Rescue
- Numerous SAR, Fire/Rescue Teams
We will gladly provide reference contacts for you to find out first hand how our Pro System enhances the safety and effectiveness of their organizations.