This Tow Line meets the critical needs of sea kayak towing rescue: deployment, towing, release, re-packing and immediate re-deployment. Ready for the water, this waist worn sea kayaking tow adds security and flexibility so a smart and practiced rescuer can ensure success. Designed to easily evolve with a paddler's skill set.
- Retrieves quickly without bucketing water after jettison for quick storage or re-deployment.
- Can be deployed without opening the rope storage
- Adjustable and removable shock absorber
- Easy to feel pull bead on cam buckle for fast waist belt release
- Suitable for serial and multiple tows
- Large Soft Closed cell foam Carabiner floatation
- Floating Polypropylene 1/4” rope choose from 35' or 50' length
- Comfortable to wear
- Meets Coast Guard Specifications as a Buoyant Heaving Line (50' model)
- Large wide gate, stainless steel keyhole eye carabiner with parking anchor.
- Secure Velcro closure
- Drainage panel
- Reflective Trim
- 2-1/2" to 3" diameter when rolled up and 13-1/2" long
Some Tow Line Comparison Notes between Sea Tec and Dynamic Pro
- In 35’, both Dynamic and Sea Tec use the H2prO Line
- Dynamic Pro 50’ version uses a lighter weight, and more dynamic polypropylene and it not available in the Sea Tec.
- Both are approximately the same physical size around the body / waist, however the Dynamic unfurl to almost flat, proving little in-water friction / drag (drogueing) whereas the Sea Tec will “bucket” and potentially “drogue” the victim in a situation where the towing paddler jettisons the victim.
- While paddling, the Dynamic Tow Line is best re-stuffed / repacked while sitting and atop a spray skirt as table.
- The Sea Tec has a pouch / sack in which to re pack the rope while on water and thus suitable for not only sea kayaking, but also stand up paddle boarding.
This product has been designed to enhance your paddling experience, but remember that, as with any other piece of equipment used in a water environment, it has its limitations, restrictions and potential dangers. It has been designed for use in water conditions that require experience and skill. We strongly urge against using this product if you do not possess the skills necessary to recognize the dangers of such conditions. Upon purchasing North Water equipment the purchaser/user assumes all risks of injury or damage to himself, herself, or others as well as loss or damage to any property. In purchasing/using these products (s)he agrees to hold harmless North Water Holdings Ltd., their officers, employees, agents, and representatives from any liability for injury or damage of any kind that may be suffered by the purchaser or others through the use of these products whether caused through negligence or otherwise.