A sleek, compact waist mounted tow line. It unrolls to a large wide-mouth bag that is easy to re-stuff in rough water conditions.
- Built in collaboration with a number of Level 5 BCU instructors.
- Adjustable and removable shock absorber
- 35' (10.6m) Floating ¼” H2PrO kernmantle polypropylene rope is easy to see in low viz conditions.
- Large, wide gated stainless steel eyed carabiner will not accidentally slip off the rope.
- Large, pliable closed cell foam carabiner floatation.
- Exterior carabiner park for quick access when needed.
- Floatation built into the bag keeps it afloat if detached.
- High visibility reflective strip.
- Comfortable 1-1/2" (50mm) waist belt and cam release buckle with easy to feel pull bead.
Some Tow Line Comparison Notes between Sea Tec and Dynamic Pro
- In 35’, both Dynamic Pro and Sea Tec use the H2prO Line
- Dynamic Pro 50’ version uses a lighter weight, and more dynamic polypropylene and it not available in the Sea Tec.
- Both are approximately the same physical size around the body / waist, however the Dynamic unfurl to almost flat, proving little in-water friction / drag (drogueing) whereas the Sea Tec will “bucket” and potentially “drogue” the victim in a situation where the towing paddler jettisons the victim.
- While paddling, the Dynamic is best re-stuffed / repacked while sitting and atop a spray skirt as table.
- The Sea Tec has a pouch / sack in which to re pack the rope while on water and thus suitable for not only sea kayaking, but also stand up paddle boarding.
This product has been designed to enhance your paddling experience, but remember that, as with any other piece of equipment used in a water environment, it has its limitations, restrictions and potential dangers. It has been designed for use in water conditions that require experience and skill. We strongly urge against using this product if you do not possess the skills necessary to recognize the dangers of such conditions. Upon purchasing North Water equipment the purchaser/user assumes all risks of injury or damage to himself, herself, or others as well as loss or damage to any property. In purchasing/using these products (s)he agrees to hold harmless North Water Holdings Ltd., their officers, employees, agents, and representatives from any liability for injury or damage of any kind that may be suffered by the purchaser or others through the use of these products whether caused through negligence or otherwise.