A sleek, compact waist mounted tow line. It unrolls to a large wide-mouth bag that is easy to re-stuff in rough water conditions.
- Built in collaboration with a number of Level 5 BCU instructors.
- Adjustable and removable shock absorber
- 35' (10.6m) Floating ¼” H2PrO kernmantle polypropylene rope is easy to see in low viz conditions.
- Large, wide gated stainless steel eyed carabiner will not accidentally slip off the rope.
- Large, pliable closed cell foam carabiner floatation.
- Exterior carabiner park for quick access when needed.
- Floatation built into the bag keeps it afloat if detached.
- High visibility reflective strip.
- Comfortable 1-1/2" (50mm) waist belt and cam release buckle with easy to feel pull bead.