UPGRADED! Now you can easily access your bow storage hatch by separating one side from the other while remaining secured to your kayak deck lines.
If Zorro was a kayaker these are what he would use to stow his spare paddle. Lets your Spare paddle live on the foredeck for fast easy access.
- Streamlined Design lets wind and waves to flow by cleanly keeping spray off your face.
- Attached firmly to the deck lines for low profile and security in Surf.
- Secured in place by lacing deck lines through nylon webbing loops.
- Extra-long to accommodate any size paddle, boat length and paddler
- Just the right amount of compression to hold the paddle while you adjust the deck lines over the blades.
- Semi rigid HDPE liners keep scabbards open for quick and easy stowage
- Reflective Trim adds visibility to your boat in low light conditions
- Length: 20"
- Opening: 3"W x 1.5"H
- Weight: 265 g
- Colour: Yellow/Black
- Reflective Trim around perimeter
- Designed to attach to your deck rigging