A simple and effective tow system for a SUP paddler or beginning sea kayaker.
- Small waist paddlers love the compact size.
- Roll up style pouch is easy to re-stuff and close.
- Quickly switch from preset short (17') to long tow (50').
- Bag stays securely closed until needed with strong Velcro-style opening.
- Easily set up for different towing scenarios involving two or three boats.
- Yellow and Black floating rope is easy to see on the water.
- Waist belt equipped with quick release cam buckle
- Waist belt = Long
- Rolled up bag size: 55"
- 11” Wide
- 3” Tall
- 2” Deep
- Easily add more advanced features such as;
Further information about use suggestions click here
This product has been designed to enhance your paddling experience, but remember that, as with any other piece of equipment used in a water environment, it has its limitations, restrictions and potential dangers. It has been designed for use in water conditions that require experience and skill. We strongly urge against using this product if you do not possess the skills necessary to recognize the dangers of such conditions. Upon purchasing North Water equipment the purchaser/user assumes all risks of injury or damage to himself, herself, or others as well as loss or damage to any property. In purchasing/using these products (s)he agrees to hold harmless North Water Holdings Ltd., their officers, employees, agents, and representatives from any liability for injury or damage of any kind that may be suffered by the purchaser or others through the use of these products whether caused through negligence or otherwise.